From times immemorial the world has searched for the elusive answer to this question! I’m presenting several quotes here, all offered online by ‘google’. Take your pick, or come up with your own answers — keeping in mind there can’t be wrong or right answers :)!
- Do what makes YOU happy. Don’t care about what others think.
- Forgiveness is keeping the key to happiness in your own pocket…
- Everyone has battles. Everyone has different coping skills. But finding the positive in everything is the key to happiness.
- The key to happiness is to have low expectations.
- Learn to let go. That’s the key to happiness.
- There is no key to happiness, the door is always open. On this road to happiness and fulfillment a person must be able to realize and accept a variety of things. One of these things is that a person must realize who they are, and that true happiness will only be achieved if they are willing to be themselves and not who others may want them to be!
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
…and finally, one sad person complained, “When I find the key to happiness, someone changes the lock.” 😉
Now, what about YOU? What, according to you, is the ‘Key to Happiness’? Answers here would be highly appreciated 🙂
Please note: Henceforth, there’ll be a blog post every other day, instead of everyday! 🙂